Monday, December 1, 2008

Its good to be back

Its been a very very long time since I wrote. Plenty in the world has changed since then. The worldwide financial collapse, the new president-elect in US, the terror attacks in Mumbai-India and so on.

While all this was on, I was at the Harvard Business School (HBS), learning new skills, broadening and deepening my knowledge on how companies across the world function. It was an interesting place to be while the financial collapse occurred. With that being said, the professors at HBS are outstanding. Each and everyone one of them. I read their books / case study (HBS uses the Case Study Method to teach) and always wondered how it would be to meet them in person and believe me, all of them are down to earth and really humans !!

I had a very very diverse set of classmates at HBS. Each of them accomplished in their field and open to new ideas and suggestions as we learnt new skills together and being awarded the Harvard Business School alumni status.

I was telling quite a few folks that while it was a great experience to have studied at HBS, it would really not have been possible without the support of the woman in my life.

This has not been a regular "business" blog however I thought I should let everyone know what I have been up to in the recent past.

Also, I would really appreciate if everyone took a moment and prayed for the innocent people who lost their lives in Mumbai. Does this meaningless killing accomplish anything? Think about it !

No comments: